👋 Howdy! Alligator.io is growing and we’re looking for collaborators to write some awesome frontend development posts! This is for both if you’d like to contribute just one article on a topic that’s near and dear to you, or you’d like to contribute on a regular basis.
Here are some of the topics options that we would love to cover:
- React + the React ecosystem (Redux, Mobx, Styled components,…)
- React Native
- Modern Tooling
- Web Components
- Polymer 2
- New Web APIs (payment request API, Web Bluetooth API, Web audio API, …)
- We’re also open to covering some backend material (Node, Express, Koa, Hapi.js,…)
Here are a few things that writing for Alligator.io can do for you:
- Help you learn new skills. There’s no better way to learn something than to teach it!
- Get your name out there
- Help with your writing skills
- Help the Open Source community in general by bringing more easily digestible learning material
- Get some cool Alligator.io stickers 🎉🐊
P.S.: Check out our style guide here to get an idea about the workflow and the style of our posts.